Supervision hours are offered to candidates seeking BCBA or BCaBA certification through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board. We offer supervision of independent fieldwork experience.
If you are employed as a Symbiosis staff or a Behavior Consultant on a contractual basis, you will be working with our clients. If you an external candidate, you will be working with your own clients.
For more information on the certification requirements please visit the BACB website.
Supervision hours may consist of
- In-person and/or video conferencing
- Live observations/video review and feedback
- Real and/or hypothetical case discussions
- Review of articles and task list items
- Conducting different kinds of assessments
- Data collection, graphing and analysis
- Program development, implementation, and monitoring
- Training of Behavior Interventionists
- Communicating with the caregiver and other professionals
- Ethics and professional behavior
If you meet the requirements according to the BACB website and are interested in receiving supervision hours, please contact us at 778-395-8752 or email us at email@example.com